Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Neutral Citrus




I get all Gollum-like when I talk about this Cloudrose dress from Deletta, but it really is my prrrrecious. I lusted after it all winter, and by the time it was warm enough to actually wear something like this, it had gone on sale, and then it was mine. My own. My prrrecious.

After reading this post, right here, which suggested looking on Polyvore for other peoples' styling ideas of items you already own, I went and did just that - and came across this cute little outfit. Sure, it was with the Brushed Terra dress (which I also own - what can I say, Deletta brings out my inner Gollum), but I figured that colour combo would work for my precious Cloudrose too. And I was pretty happy with the result.

Also, news flash - having hair is awesome. Instant curtain for when you're feeling shy.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, such a pretty dress - I can see why you're so in love with it!! The fit is perfect & I love, love the pattern + those boots are pretty fab too!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I've seen the dress on ebay if you want it. The secret's in the ruffles in front, they make it flattering. :)

    ReplyDelete