Friday, 21 September 2012

Sweaters and dresses and weddings, oh my...

Sweater: Urban Outfitters, dress: Gap, boots: store in Norway, necklace: Anthro.


This is not, in fact, a skirt - but a dress! A lovely summer dress I got on sale at the Gap this summer, cosied up with my favourite short-sleeved sweater. The red in the dress and the red in the necklace play off each other nicely, don't they? I brought this dress along to Asia, where I remixed it for all it was worth.
 I even wore it to a family wedding. In Chinese weddings, you're supposed to wear red for good luck. When the bride is five months pregnant and the groom's family have refused to turn up, you have to have a sense of humour about these things...

"Baby inside!" Me, the bride and my husband. 
The baby is a boy, so we are fully justified in going "this guy!" And speaking of new additions to the family...


...We have a new coat in the family. Don't judge me, I'd been looking for the perfect leopard coat for almost a year when this baby suddenly popped out from the racks at H&M and landed in my arms. Don't you just hate it when that happens...? 

No comments:

Post a Comment