Wednesday, 19 September 2012

The Necklace Challenge

So, for a few months now, I've been eyeing this necklace and drooling:


Last Sunday I finally took the plunge and shelled out for it, even though it's a bit bigger than what I'm normally used to. I got the last one in the store - in the country, apparently! - but the sales assistant assured me I can always return it if it doesn't work out. So I set myself this challenge: in order to be allowed to keep this very lovely but crazy-ass big and loud necklace, I will come up with a different outfit to wear it with for every day of this week. If I can't , back to the store it goes. 

Here's my first effort:

Top: Bossini, Cardigan: J.Crew (old), shoes: Blowfish, necklace: Anthro.   




The last picture is my favourite, because look at me, I've got an antennae like a cockroach! 
I can sense you coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment