Monday, 24 September 2012

Two-for-one

Cardigan: Uniqlo (old), Trousers + T-shirt: Anthropologie (both old).




This is how lazy I am, only uploading my pictures from Friday on the Monday... 
The top outfit was what I put on in the morning, and it was supposed to be the last "chunky necklace outfit" this time around. Only then it got cold, so I had to change into a longer-sleeved top and cardigan. Both, I realised, were items I'd worn with the necklace before - and I picked them out because they hung next to each other on the laundry line - beat that for a lazy outfit remix! But I like how this one turned out, too. 
So, this was a bit of a two-for-one deal. 
I'll be wearing that necklace again soon, but not for five days straight - 
I need to give my neck a break! 

Top: Bossini, Cardigan: Next, Trousers: Anthropologie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment