Saturday, 20 October 2012

Boots! Amazing boots!

Cardigan: H&M. Top: Sunless Rose Top, Skirt: Trench Coat Skirt, both Anthro. Boots: Meander Moto Boots, Anthro. 



So I must have finally gone completely insane, because I went and got boots at Anthro. No, I didn't have to sell one of my kidneys, but it came close. However, these are the most amazing boots in the world, so not being able to buy anything else for a looong time seems like a small price to pay. Normally, I have to walk in shoes at home for a few weeks, but these guys were instantly comfortable and I was wearing them outside the same day I got them. I've actually never owned ankle boots before, and all I can say is, what a fantastic invention! So easy to take off and put on. 

I like how the bright red cardigan contrasts against all the dark colours in my outfit - a bit like the red leaves on the trees, right? And I love those boots with that belt... I'm sure we haven't seen the last of this combination! Also, I should add that I'm not pregnant. It's just the skirt, it does this weird bulge thing. 
Now, only one question remains: Would it be weird of me to sleep in these boots? Yeah, thought so...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Gwen!! like you said the red is a beautiful contrast against your other colors. And those boots...wow!! I can see why you would want to sleep in them...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sayaka! :) And my love affair with those boots continues - they are as comfy as worn-in slippers! If you're considering getting them I cannot recommend them enough. :)

    ReplyDelete