Saturday, 13 October 2012

Dress, Meet Dresser

Charlotte Taylor Dress: Anthro via Ebay, Cardigan: Zara, Shoes: Urban Outfitters



Welcome to our messy little home - which will hopefully be a lot less messy now that we have this dresser to put all our stuff in. I restored it myself, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Inspired by a d.i.y. post  on Effortless Anthropologie, I decided to paint the drawers in varying shades of green, and the result looks pretty rad, I think! The knobs are from Anthro, and they cost more than the paint, haha! 

This last photo is my favourite - with the two candlesticks on either side of me like that, I look like a picture from the Cool Witch Tarot Deck! (Which I swear exists, and is hilarious.)


2 comments:

  1. Found you through the EA reader outfits. I love how you styled and muted the bright pops of pink and orange with the brown. Plus, the pose is adorable. Quirky and fun! My favorite of the outfits and similar to something I would wear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much! That made me really happy!:)

    ReplyDelete