Friday, 26 October 2012

Neutral and Neon

Brushed Terra Dress: Deletta, Cardigan: J.Crew, Boots: Anthro, Tights: American Apparel




 I'm pretty sure my tights rivalled the leaves the day I wore this! My favourite dress in the world, this is such a great backdrop for any crazy colour I want to throw on it. And neon yellow seems to be my new favourite colour. As a child, I hated yellow and wouldn't even eat cheese because it was yellow - and now look at me!    I even bought a yellow watch this summer! Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most eye-searingly bright thing of them all? Why yes, thank you - that would be moi. Merci. 

Also, my love affair with these boots continues apace. They are just too awesome for words, even if my feet are starting to hurt a little from wearing them non-stop. Much as it saddens me, I may be taking a break from them this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Once again, hopping on over from EA's Sunday Reader Outfits. I can see from the past few posts that you are in fact obsessed with those boots and that you're finding loads of different ways to wear them. Love the colored tights against the neutral dress. I just learned about the site We Love Colors for tights and am planning on stocking up in my black, brown, and gray, as well as trying some colors for fun. I enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! :) Yeah, it was part mad obsessive love, part justification of all the money I spent on them, hehe. And a neutral dress is just the most versatile thing! :)
    I've heard about We Love Colours, and I wish I could order from them, but with UK import tax being so high, I just don't want to pay extra. Anyways, I'm glad to have you back! :)

    ReplyDelete