Thursday, 25 October 2012

Blazers are the New Cardigans!

Blazer: Anthro (on sale! Now!), Top: J.Crew, Jeans: AG Stevies, Boots: Anthro


I stole the idea for this outfit here, from one of my new favourite blogs ever. Anyone who also owns these crazy jeans and gives me ideas on how to style them - I salute you. By the way, these jeans are pink, right? I see them described as "purple" everywhere, but to me, they're the pink of old faded photographs, the kind that have been coloured in by hand. 

This blazer was the only thing I purchased from the massive Anthro sale that's going down in London right now. There was seriously nothing else I wanted (well, aside from this, but that doesn't count since I didn't pay for it), which was good, but strange. Maybe I'm hopping on the "Anthro's gone off the rails" bandwagon and saying the brand's just getting a little too strange for its own good? 

Anyways, I'd been wanting a striped blazer since forever, and I think I'll get a lot of mileage out of this one, freezing temperatures or no. I love blazers - blazers are the new cardigans. Now there's a slogan for you!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great outfit! Love the colors. I recently bought a striped blazer (from J. Crew) and I have worn it more than I thought I would. I still love my cardigans, but a nice knit blazer just adds something extra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks a lot! :) I know what you mean, blazer = instant class. I'm jealous though - we don't have J.Crew in the UK, and the import tax means I can almost never buy their stuff online either. The four(!) J.Crew pieces I do own and treasure were all bought for me by American friends. Let me tell you, they get a lot of wear! ;)

    (Accidentally deleted my own comment back there - what gives, brain?)

    ReplyDelete