Thursday, 29 November 2012

Bunnies! On my shirt!


Cardigan: J.Crew, Top: Postmark, Anthro, Jeans: AG, Anthro, Boots: Clark's 



My bright yellow belt matches the leaves on the tree behind me. Does that mean I'm at one with nature?!

Also, my shirt has bunnies on it. If you know me IRL, you know all about the rabbit obsession in our household, but if you don't, you deserve some kind of explanation. See, I have this weird ability to twitch my nose like a rabbit. Husband finds this cute. So his pet name for me is Bunny,and our flat is full of cute rabbit-themed paraphernalia. I'm sure if we actually kept rabbits, we'd find them a whole lot less cute!

Needless to say, I could not walk away from this shirt. Not with the 20% off discount. Not after stalking it on the American Anthro site and planning to look for it when we go to San Francisco for Christmas - yes, did I mention we're going to San Francisco for Christmas!?  

Anyway. Rabbit shirt. It's awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment