Saturday, 24 November 2012

Maybe, maybe not.

Shirt: H&M, Cardigan: Next, Trench-coat Skirt: Cartonnier, Boots: Hunter
 


I was kind of in two minds about posting these pictures. Maybe this outfit just looked better in my head? Maybe I should've ironed that skirt, instead of walking out of the house a wrinkled mess? Maybe I should've set an alarm and snuck off to take them on my own in the morning, instead of asking my husband to do it on the way to Christmas shopping? Because man, does Victor hate taking outfit photos, and I'm guessing it shows. But hey ho, I'm posting them anyway. Life is full of maybe's, but it's only what happens that matters. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors! My husband is occasionally really into taking my photos, but mostly he is easily annoyed by the process so I feel your pain:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just had a look at your blog - love that mustard cardigan! What a great find. You should get a remote for your camera - they're usually not expensive, and self-photography is better than fed-up-husband-photography! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you posted these Gwen. I just love how the green looks against the brown trench coat skirt!! And love your Hunters!! I'm in the search for one now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunters are the best! So comfy to walk in, and they never leak, like the other rain boots I've had.
      And thanks - I guess I just feel like I have a weird/stupid facial expression in these pictures, and like I'm posing like some sort of broken doll! But I actually did enjoy wearing the outfit. :)

      Delete
  3. It's good to see you wearing your Wellingtons, you look really dishy.
    Kisses
    Wellingtons

    ReplyDelete