Saturday, 22 December 2012

Have skirt, will travel

Cardigan: J.Crew, Top: UniQlo, Skirt: Meadow Rue, Boots: Jasper & Jeera, Cowl: Vero Moda. 



Christmas is almost upon us, and my husband and I are spending it in America! I don't know what I'm more excited about - all the four (!) Cirque de Soleil shows we have tickets for, or the fact that I'll be able to visit a J.Crew store for the first time - haha! We're going to San Francisco and then to Las Vegas. It's going to be so utterly awesome. No family, no stress, just us being cosy and romantic. 

And yes, I've packed this skirt. Of course I have. This skirt and I are like twins separated at birth, we just cannot bear to be parted. Like, ever.  

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in the bay area and Vegas!! If you get a chance you should try to visit the Weston Wear store in San Francisco and "Ambiance" a cute boutique in the city as well. They have I think about 3 stores in S.F. I can't wait to see photos!! And love your outfit. The skirt looks beautiful on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayaka!! It's a shame I didn't see this before we got back, or I would've tracked down Ambience too - but I did find Weston Wear! And leave with the cutest maxi dress that I got on super sale! Brace yourself for many outfit pictures of all my loot and booty from the trip, haha. And thanks! :)

      Delete