Friday, 7 December 2012

My Isle is Fair

Cardigan: Anthro, Cowl: Vero Moda, Skirt: J.Crew, Boots: Timberland. 




This sweater was an early Christmas gift from my mum. How awesome is my mum?!
It's lovely and warm, and so darn cute, not to mention it fits so nicely into my wardrobe and matches so many of the things I already have. 

This weekend we are flying to Stuttgart for the Christmas markets, and this sweater will be going there with me, to keep me nice and toasty in the - 8 degrees Celsius. Yeah, that's right, minus eight - it's not even minus one here and we already feel like we're about to die as soon as we step outside, so this should be... interesting! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh?! Did you say minus 8?!! That is insane!! I'm glad you have that cute cozy sweat to keep yo warm!! I had my eye on that sweater too but it didn't work well on me. It looks SO cute on you Gwen!! Your mom is so sweet and has great taste!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sayaka! I can't believe I didn't see this comment before! My mum does have great taste, I think I'm kind of inspired by her style from when she was young in the 70's.
      And uh, it actually hit minus nine. It was pretty mad, I waddled around in an old coat of Victor's and wore two hats at the same time, one on top of the other. Tomorrow, London will have minus six! Brrr!

      Delete
  2. Lovely sweater! I can relate with the sudden transition to cold weather, it's around 5 celscius where I am, and when I had to travel to the mountains for the weekend, it was -10! I was freezing there! So good luck :)
    Dasha
    http://touch-of-turquoise.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete