Sunday, 20 January 2013

Layers and Snow






London is covered with a lovely layer of crunchy snow, and I've dug out my trusty snow boots to go stomp in it! I've discovered that bright colours give me energy in the dark winter season, so I've been wearing these red jeans a lot lately... Again with the mustard and watermelon colour combo, but hopefully the white serves to mellow it all out a bit... 

Also, I had a haircut. I realised that about nine months had passed since the last one, so it was high time. My lovely hairdresser looked at me in the mirror after she was done cutting and blow-drying, and said, "I'll see you in two months then?" She looked at my face, then said, "Three? Four?" Hehe, she knows me too well...

6 comments:

  1. What a sunny color combo for the dreary middle of winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Winter's not my favourite season, so I have to spruce it up a little! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the bright colors! You look very cozy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was nice and toasty - it's not even that cold!

      Delete
  3. Love your new hair cut!! I totally know what you mean with getting hair cuts...I get very lazy and let too many months pass before I realize that I'm in dire need for a cut. I love the yellow and mustard colors in your outfit. The colors stand out nicely in the snow too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! Glad you like the cut and the colours! :)

      Delete