Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Pretty in Pink?

Jackie Cardigan: J.Crew outlet, T-shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: AG Stevies, Necklace: J.Crew



Confession time: These pictures are from weeks ago, before I came down with the Flu of Death. I'd forgotten all about them, but on a day like today when I look like death warmed up, they sure do come in handy!

I like that first picture because I imagine I look a little bit like Donna Hayward from Twin Peaks in it. It's the hair... Anybody else love that show? I remember my parents telling me I wasn't allowed to watch it, so I would sneak upstairs and sneakily watch it through a crack in the door. (They had a separate TV-room, you see.) "The owls are not what they seem..."

I paid a grand total of three dollars for this T-shirt, and while I only intended it for sleep- and exercise-wear, I now kind of love it for its 80's vibe. I mean, it's Madonna, from before she went all Kabbala and bought someone's child. So how can that not be cool, right?

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'm loving the Jackie:)

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristin! You know what, I actually am feeling better today! :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the colour of that sweater..its gorgeous on you!! xo

    ReplyDelete