Thursday, 3 January 2013

The Jacket That Nearly Killed Me


Jacket: Cartonnier, Top: Bossini, Jeans: AG, Boots: Jasper & Jeera., Necklace: Anthro .




Remember when I went to Anthropologie and a shelf fell on my head? Well, this was the jacket I was trying on at the time, the Sherpa Moto Jacket. It went on sale in the UK right before Christmas, and at half price, I just couldn't resist! I'm glad I did, since it's kept toasty in San Francisco and stopped me from freezing to death in the Nevada Desert. 

Also, it should be noted that although I have done stripes on polkadot trousers before, this outfit is a blatant rip-off from this one, from the lovely Sayaka's blog. Some day, she might come and get me, Kaori Matsumoto- style, for copying her cute outfits - but for now, I'm hoping she'll let it slide! ;) 




2 comments:

  1. Yay - a new post! I went and checked out Sayaka's blog to compare your two outfits. I can see how it's inspired by hers, but yours is definitely your own. That moto jacket is super cute. I like how you broke up the gray with the bold b&w striped shirt. Then, the colored beaded necklace offered more contrast. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that made me happy! I'm so glad you liked my little plagiarist outfit! ;) And believe me, there will be lots of posts from now on, because I got soo many outfit photos on our holiday. And I want to show off all the cute stuff I got in the States! Hehe. :)

      Delete