Wednesday, 20 February 2013

My Feisty Valentine


Cardigan: J.Crew outlet, Shirt: White Stuff, Jeans: AG Stevies,
Necklace: F21, Boots: Jasper &  Jeera, Belt + scarf: from Hong Kong


My jacket is by Cartonnier, by the way ;) 

So this is my extremely late Valentine's Day outfit, idea stolen from this lovely lady. The leopard scarf and boots make this outfit kind of feisty, no? I wore it to the teppanyaki restaurant for our Valentine's celebration, and so those clothes still stink of smoke. What, I haven't washed them yet - I've been busy! Don't judge me...

So Valentine's Day is a bit of a big deal (a medium sized deal?) for my husband and me since it was the day we officially became a couple. After watching a performance of MacBeth with a lot of fake blood, he walked me to my bus stop, and then we sat there, both thinking that this was it. If we were going to get together, it had to be tonight. We probably thought this at the exact same moment, because that first kiss was kind of epic. It literally went on for minutes, and at the end of it, Victor gasped, "See, now you're just trying to eat me!" 

We watched eight of my buses go by while we kissed like there was no tomorrow, before I finally had to go home. That was seven years ago! Time sure flies when you're having fun with the man you love!  

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet story:). Love the red and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! It's a combination I'm sure to repeat! ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link love - you look great in that outfit combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course, I did steal your idea after all! ;) And thanks!

      Delete