Monday, 11 February 2013

Neon Jackie!

Necklace: J.Crew, Cardigan: J.Crew Outlet, Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: Jasper & Jeera.



Continuing the Jackie cardigan parade that was interrupted by my fabulous new shoes, I give you my favourite out of all my Jackies so far - the neon yellow one. For some reason I am obsessed with this colour lately and wearing it in the murky darkness of winter really puts a spring in my step. Perhaps it corresponds with one of my chakras or something? You know, the yellow one? My friend is lending me a book on the subject, so I will find out soon!

So I feel a little bit like Molly from Anthromollogies here, with my bright colours and gingham + Jackie combo. That's where I nicked the idea for this outfit, to be honest. I love her zesty style, it makes me feel like I'm not crazy after all for wanting to wear bright colours every day! 

Since my bright outfit actually outshines my super sparkly necklace, have a close-up:


There ya go, sparkles, gingham and some hair! Who says I'm not a classy lady, eh?


4 comments:

  1. Oh I've been looking for a green gingham shirt - is that H&M top recent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but it's almost a year old! It's not the greatest shirt in the world though - the buttons tend to expose my girls if I'm not careful. Maybe Old Navy have something similar...?

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I love the bright colors. Time to pull out my yellow cardi's.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Go on, bust out the yellow! I'll keep an eye out for it!

      Delete