Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Orange you glad?



Scarf: H&M, old, Cardigan: J.Crew, old Shirt: Anthro, old, Shoes, Urban Outfitters. 




Let's take a moment together and groan at my bad pun, shall we? It's not like we've ever heard it before, right? Anyway, here's my orange, sorry, burnt cinnamon, Jackie cardigan. I've probably blogged it before, but here I am trying to line up all my Jackies in a row, so to speak. (More puns?!) 

Please don't ask me what's up with my hair in these pictures, because I honestly couldn't tell you. I mean, when I went outside to snap these, I was perfectly convinced I was having a good hair day. Just goes to show, huh ...Also, these shoes look orange in person. I swear! But I looked at the photos and I was all, "Are they actually red? Was I having a really bad hair day? Am I nuts?"

4 comments:

  1. I like how you drew from the colors in your scarf for the outfit - it all goes and the print on the scarf is a great accent point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it when someone gets exactly what I was going for! :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty scarf! I actually do not have a Jackie in burnt cinnamon - but now I NEED one! Whishlisted:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! The burnt cinnamon jackie is WAY old, but maybe you could find it on ebay?

      Delete