Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Two Halves of a Whole

Cardigan: J.Crew, Shirt: Gap, Skirt: UniQlo, old, Boots + Belt: Anthro




You realise you think of someone as your other half when...

So, Victor and I are sitting around. He's sitting on the floor, leaning against the sofa, one arm wrapped around my leg as he plays with his phone. I'm sitting on the sofa, blow-drying my hair. In the middle of my blow-dry, I realise I have an itch at the top of my head, so I reach over... and scratch Victor's head. Completely without thinking. He looked up in surprise, I told him, and we had a laugh about it, but now? 

Now I can't decide whether this is funny, cute or just plain creepy. 

6 comments:

  1. lol....you two are so cute!! I love the purple tights!! It ties your outfit together really well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad the tights worked out the way I hoped they would. And that we seem more cute than creepy, hehe.

      Delete
  2. Your post made me LOL - and I adore your outfit, that skirt is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I customised that skirt myself, by shortening the lining ti sow off the gauzy fabric - you're the first person to ever comment on it! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this! Those tights are all kinds of awesome. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! They were from American Apparel. I'm sure they still have this colour! :)

      Delete