Saturday, 2 February 2013

Zombielegs!

Cardigan: J.Crew, Dress: Deletta, Boots: Clark's, Belt: UniQlo, Scarf: Zine Bosnia 





Awesomest conversation ever between my brother and me at the airport last week:
Me: That's a nice parka! Is it new?
Him: Yes, the hood's lined with real fur! Nice scarf by the way!
Me, smugly: Yeah, it was made by a women's collective in Bosnia. 
Him, shamefaced: Oh. 

Well it was, you know! It's my little souvenir from Anthro in Las Vegas. So I read in either Lucky Magazine or the American version of Glamour (don't judge, I did a lot of airplane time) that you should try wearing three jewel tones at once. Also, this cute outfit was fresh in my memory, so I decided to do my own version of the triple jewel tones (complete with pink bag, which I forgot to photograph) for date night with Victor. I swapped out the tights as soon as I saw these photos, though - I mean, hello zombie legs! And nobody wants to see zombie legs on a Friday night, you know?

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors! I think the triple jewel tones worked very well here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! I really wasn't sure about this outfit, so that's nice to hear! :)

      Delete