Friday, 29 March 2013

Lazy Sunday

Legg til bildetekst




This is what I wore for a Sunday of staying in with Victor and mostly huddling under a blanket together. Only interrupted by a quick trip to the swimming pool (it's around the corner, so that prevents me from being too lazy) and a grocery expedition. London is still in the grip of this weird second ice age, so this is pretty much the only dress that's warm enough for me to be able to wear, so it's a good thing it's comfy!

I cannot believe I almost convinced myself to give away this dress last year. I mean, seriously. Sure it's a little big on me, so the waistline sits in a slightly funny spot - but with the right belt, who can tell, right?

2 comments:

  1. You look stylish and cozy. Love the polka dots! I think keeping this dress was definitely the right decision:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! I was so happy with this outfit too, so I'm glad you liked it!
      And my Obsession for polkadots is about to reach a new kind of high, apparently my friend has just bought me a polkadotted blazer! ZOMG! ;)

      Delete