Sunday, 3 March 2013

Mustard and Mint

Cardigan: Next, Sweaterdress & belt: Anthro, Boots: Clark's, Scarf & Necklace: Gifts




It's funny how this outfit made me feel so totally myself - like, I just felt so well wearing this. And my scarf and necklace combo makes me happy because they were both gifts from dear friends of mine. The scarf was a Christmas present my amazing cop friend bought me on her trip to India, and the necklace is from my good friend/honorary baby sister, who bought it for my birthday with her pocket money back when she was 16. Every time I think of that I'm still so touched. 

 Anyways, I actually got the idea for this colour combination from this stylish lady right here, though I don't think I can find the post I nicked it from before our internet crashes again! This is why I love blogging, when you can share ideas and get inspiration from others that you would normally never get!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Gwen! This is such a fantastic combo - they shade of the dress is just perfect with the mint. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course, Kristin! Didn't you have a mint dress and mustard cardigan? And thanks, glad you liked it! :)

      Delete