Friday, 15 March 2013

OMG! FRINGE!

Sweater & watch: Anthropologie, Jeans: Old Navy, Bag: Vero Moda




 So yeah, I went and got myself a fringe! Partly because of a part I've got in this play, where we decided my character ought to have a fringe, and partly because I've been getting a bit sick of my long face and fancied a change. Still, it was pretty scary. When long swathes of my own hair landed in my lap, I felt my heart stop just a little bit. I faced the rest of that haircut with my eyes resolutely shut!

It's weird having a fringe.It feels funny, the way it rubs against my brows, and it's strange seeing myself in the mirror or in pictures. But I think I like it... I especially like how it looks with a wide-leg jeans and a Peter Pan collar - kind of like a 70's vibe, am I right?

This bag is new, by the way! I'm so infatuated with this bag that I matched my outfit to it, more or less. I'm feeling weirdly adventurous branching out into neutrals with just like, a little splattering of neon colour here and there! 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!!! Your new hair is so pretty and suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristin! that made me happy! :)

      Delete
  2. You look great with the bangs! And I am loving that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! :) and that sweater would look FAB on you, if you ever find it on the trade market you should totally pounce! :)

      Delete
  3. You look great!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete