Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Purple Friday

Cardigan: Anthro, Shirt: Gap, Trousers: Pilcro, Boots: Jasper & Jeera, Scarf: Vero Moda



One of my besties came over from Norway, and we've been having the loveliest time. Which means I haven't had any time for my usual antisocial behaviour of sneaking around taking photos of myself in public places. So here are some pictures of me from... last Friday? I think... I'm pretty sure this is what I wore to our date night of Mexican food and watching Hansel and Gretel while laughing ourselves silly. 

Oh, and I now have a fringe! My friend and I went to get haircuts together today, which was equal parts terrifying and fun. My face looks so strange with a fringe! 


4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic in that cardigan - I was eyeballing it myself but missed out when it hit sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! And don't you just hate it when that happens? I was lucky, this was a full-price gift from my mother. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the purple trousers! I cannot wait to see your new hair style:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm going to post some pictures of it in a minute, here's hoping you don't think I look like a total dork! ;)

      Delete