Monday, 4 March 2013

Colour chart!


So my friend is trying to buy me a present. She's requested a colour chart, since I wear so many colours that it's hard to know which are my favourites. And since I am all about making it easy for my friends to buy me clothes, here goes - in no particular order:



First off, a two-in-one kind of picture! This kind of rusty warm orange - "burnt cinnamon", J.Crew calls it - rocks my socks in a major way. Also, these royal blue pants are my kryptonite, I just love this colour!



As you can see, mustard yellow is another favourite! Splash! And while we're at it, here's my favourite type of stripes - small narrow ones, since they're the most flattering on my Viking frame. 

  
Here we have two more colours I love - icy pale purple and fire engine red! This is what happens when I wear a cardigan backwards in Las Vegas. 


Another colour I love is navy. This is probably one of the first outfits I posted, you can see it here. It made me feel like a ballet dancer, which let's be honest isn't something that happens too often.


Ah yes, and I do like burgundy. Or oxblood. Whatever the name, I do love it so. And this skirt, which combines two things I love - burgundy and lace. And deer. 


I realised I actually don't have any current photos of me wearing one of my all-time favourite colours ever, olive green! Took me a while of rooting through ancient, pre-this-blog outfit photos but I finally found one. 

So there you have it, hon! All my favourite photos, and the silliest poses I could find myself wearing them in! Remember my big ass and chubby arms - and that my body is about 85%  legs. A cute short skirt on the average lady might make me look like a two-dollar ho. If you're in doubt, size up! I have a sewing machine, and I'm not afraid to use it. But now that you've seen this lot, finding something I like should be easy as pie, right?

2 comments:

  1. I love the rust color!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete