Monday, 1 April 2013

KAZPANTS! Or: Pinstripe + Chambray!

Cardigan: J.Crew, Shirt: Gap, Trousers: Punkyfish, Hat: Anthro, Necklace: J.Crew



 My friend Kaz gave me these pants last summer, which is why I've named them the Kazpants. They're her hand-me-downs of hers, which makes me love them all the more because my friend used to wear them. In fact, I remember seeing her in them and wishing I had a pair like that... so maybe I put some subconscious telepathy out there? It took me forever to alter them so I could wear them without tripping and falling, but I'm so happy with the result!

London is still in the grip of icy winds that seem to cut through flesh and bone. That's why I've started taking outfit photo's on our balcony - it's that, or literally freeze to death, and let strangers steal our camera from my cold corpse.* And yes, I'm doing that cardigan-as-sweater thing again. What can I say, they make awesome top layers over long shirts!



* Yes, I'm exaggerating. But only a little.

4 comments:

  1. Great layered look - I adore that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! That necklace was a very lucky sale find! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Layering Gwen!! And I love your Kazpants :) Your hat adds so much character to your outfit...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayaka! I almost didn't wear the hat, but you're right, the hat makes it work! :)

      Delete