Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Melon socks!


Sweater, cords + shoes: all Anthro, Socks: Springfield, Necklaces: Thrifted, Scarf: H&M.


I love these socks!! I mean, just look at them!!

My brother assures me that ponytails make women insanely attractive, which is why I'm wearing a ponytail in these pictures. Not that you can see it, but it's there. Of course, it could all be an elaborate joke to make me look silly, since I never put much trust in ponytails myself. Anyway, he's all into that 1950's style, when girls wore flared dresses and ponytails, chewed gum and dated boys called Chuck. Meanwhile, my husband is into the 1930's big time, to the point where he now owns a top hat and wants to dress up as Nikola Tesla the next time we get invited to a fancy dress party.Which I'm hoping will be kinda soon, because I mean, is the world ready for a sailor-mouthed Chinese Tesla? I can't wait to find out. 

The socks, by the way, are a gift from Victor from when he went to Belgrade. Where the Tesla Museum is, can you see a pattern here? I love them, especially when they're peeking out from my crazy purple Oxfords, because as we all know, purple and orange are like white rice and soy sauce, they make each other that much more awesome. Yes, I based my whole outfit around my socks and shoes. 
I'm feeling all sorts of wild and crazy! 

2 comments:

  1. Cutest socks ever!!! Love em!
    Have an awesome day!
    xoxo Marie

    Come and say hi at my blog!
    www.sparksandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers my dear! Of course I will pop by!

      Delete