Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Polkadot Blazer!


Jacket: Holly & Whyte, Top: Zara, Jeans: AG Stevies, Boots: Anthro. 



So a while ago, my good friend Sunny (a more appropriate nickname was never handed out!), who is the assistant manager of a Norwegian clothing store, declared that I was due a present. I made a post for her with my favourite outfits in it, and based on that, she decided that the polkadot blazer they were about to get in would be just up my alley. Saying she was right would be like saying the Thames is polluted as hell. Which it is. What I mean is, I love, love, love this blazer!

Of course, like a pretty blonde angel of temptation, she took me to the store to get the sizing of the blazer right. And well, there was a lot of other cute stuff in the same collection as the blazer that I also wound up getting. Most of it covered in polkadots. I'm nothing if not predictable, at least where there is a friend with a staff discount involved! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great blazer! I love the polka dots and stripes together. Sounds like a good friend you have:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you don't know the half of it, she is amazing! And prepare to get royally sick of this blazer, because I love it!! :)

      Delete