Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Spring! At last!


Cardigan: J.Crew outlet, Top: Deletta, Skirt: Meadow Rue, Boots: Clark's.



It's finally spring! After a winter that lasted longer than the Irish Potato Famine, there are finally green buds on the trees, and no more snow for the sun to melt! I am so happy that I just want to dance around and hug every stranger I see. 

 I'm also happy because I finally get to wear this outfit, which is one I put together in my head months ago. By the time the River School skirt hit sale in the UK, it was way too cold to wear skirts, which was kind of painfully ironic.The landscape picture on this skirt is very similar to the landscape near my family's holiday cabin in Norway. That's the main reason why I heart this skirt so much. I can't wait to come up with other ways to wear it, too! 

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way about spring! im so over this cold weather! lovely outfit

    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lala! I can't wait until I'm able to drop the tights, too! That will be heaven! :)

      Delete