Monday, 13 May 2013

"Everything is Better with a Fedora"

Jacket & belt: UniQlo, Dress: Anthro, Shoes: Clark's, Hat: Zara (men's section).

 
  
This dress is amazing. I mean, it makes me look like I'm eight feet tall and have no ass whatsoever. And I love my hat, that I've had for years but never blogged. It's from the mens' section at Zara, and originally Victor wanted it - but it was too small for his head. He was downright upset with me when I put it on and looked cute, but he still bought it for me! A wise woman once said, "Everything is better with a fedora." Indeed.
 

6 comments:

  1. That is such a nice dress - cozy and put-together at the same time. You look great in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon! I've got to make an effort to incorporate the hat into more outfits! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, so glad you're enjoying the song from the Orla Kiely video. And yes to the white blazer!! I wear mine with everything and it's been an incredibly versatile piece. Love your maxi & denim jacket here - one of my fave combos to wear on the weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like this outfit! And I can't wait to wear my cute white Gap blazer, I've not been able to order it yet because of internet issues but it's still in my shopping cart, and it will be mine! :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this outfit Gwen!! The hat is the perfect accessory with the maxi!!

    ReplyDelete