Tuesday, 21 May 2013

That's life, eh?

 
Sweater: Esprit, Jeggings: UniQlo, Boots: Anthro
 
My life lately has, to be honest, been a hot mess. I've done everything from work in a warehouse unpacking clothes to leading theatre rehearsals to playing real-life Tetris with lots of heavy furniture. I've barely had time to sleep. Blogging, taking photos or even checking my email just became a luxury I didn't have time for.

Jacket & Short: Anthro, both old, Shirt: J.Crew, old, Belt: UniQlo, Boots: from Norway, also old. Hah!
Of course, the MAIN things in life are still okay. I'm still happily married, I still have a roof over my head and friends who help me carry furniture across town. It's just been hard to do anything BUT work. So have two outfits from before my life went insane. Both these outfits only produced the one usable photo, so I thought I'd lump them together. So you see, even though I am running around like a headless chicken, I am not running around naked. At least there's that.

4 comments:

  1. I feel ya lady. Life can get crazy, but it's good to have staples like a happy marriage!
    Digging your boots in the first pic!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon! It says something that I've been too busy to even check for comments!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that your not getting much sleep!! I hate when I'm sleep deprived and have a million things to do. Hang in there and hope you get to relax soon!! And you look great for being so busy!! I like the vest and shirt together....very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily I've been able to get a bit of rest and proper sleep now, and feel much better! :) and I gotta wear that shirt more often, it's my favorite so why do I never wear it, haha.

    ReplyDelete