Thursday, 30 May 2013

White Blazer!

Blazer: Gap (on sale!), Top: from Hong Kong, Scarf: from Taipei, Jeans: Old Navy.


Veronika, if you read this, I hope you're proud of me. Because look, white blazer! 

Right, so for the uninitiated (i.e. the rest of the internet), Veronika was looking all pretty in her white blazer, and telling me I ought to get one, too. So I found this one at the Gap sale, it sat in my shopping cart for a while... and there's nothing quite like having something sell out online to make you realise you really, really want it. 

First Gap store I walked into had one white blazer left, in my size. I quickly saw why, it had fallen on the floor and people had literally walked all over it. But! We have this awesome spray called stain-slayer in the UK, so bearing that in mind I took it to the till and haggled the blazer down from the sale price. And then I sprayed it and washed it, and check it out - good as new!   

6 comments:

  1. such a cute blazer! love it!

    http://www.footnotesandfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can still get it on sale at the Gap if you're tempted! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the contrast trim on the blazer, it really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what drew me to it too! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit Gwen!! I love that a blazer can really make an outfit look so put together!! Especially the white blazer is gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayaka! I was worried the bright white would wash me out, since I'm already quite pale, so I'm glad you think it looks okay! :)

      Delete