Monday, 17 June 2013

Long Green Legs.

Cardigan: J.Crew, old, Dress + belt: Anthro, old, Bag: Accessorize, Boots: from Norway. 

A short dress and coloured tights were pretty much my uniform last week, when I took these pictures. Today, it was finally too warm for tights, and that was downright magical. 


Ever since I cracked and ordered a certain sweater off ebay, I've had said sweater on the brain. Waiting for my friend to send that on to me like a kid waiting for Christmas! So maybe that's why I decided to dress a little like the girl on the sweater, long green legs and all. 


This bag was a birthday present from a friend of mine, and weirdly enough I'd been secretly wanting a tiny green bag ever since I saw another friend rocking one months earlier. Friends, eh? They read your mind sometimes, and that sure is awesome. 


Hm, maybe my legs don't look that long since this dress comes down to my knees, but I assure you they really are long. I'll be sure to post pictures of myself in something scandalously short - with tights - sometimes soon, just to prove it. Not because I'm a prude, but because my legs are just as translucently pale as the rest of me after this damn six-month winter. And also, I forgot to shave them. 

2 comments:

  1. Aaah, lovely, weather finally warming up yeah? It's actually even starting to warm up over here in Norway as well now - yay!

    Can't wait to see posts with your awesome new sweater! :D

    Btw, talking of sweater... I shall begin ze assembly of your Valkryia project today if all goes well. ;)

    Btw, remember the adorable dragon lamp you gave me? He's on the blog today!
    http://the-fuzzy-corner.blogspot.no/2013/06/30-day-challenge-day-30-strangest-thing.html

    Thought maybe you'd want to take a peek :)

    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pop over now and have a look! I should show you the one I got for myself of course... it's a bunny, which will of course come as a big shock to you.

      Damn, I look forward to that Valkyria sweater just as much as I look forward to the La Parisienne one. You BET it's gonna get blogged about, hehe!

      Delete