Sunday, 2 June 2013

Surrounded by Green Stuff

Top: Holly & Whyte, Jeans: AG Stevies, Necklace: F21, Boots & belt: Anthro

 
At the moment, I am in Norway, and Norway is very, very green. After a six-month winter, mother nature has just exploded, and everything is flowering at once. The intense levels of green are almost enough to hurt your eyes. Almost. I do love it. Life is mad at the moment, and the only coherent thought I can form right now is, "Greeeeen."
 
Also, I am loving the Holly & Whyte brand carried by the Scandinavian clothing chain Lindex. It's rapidly joining UniQlo as my "favourite poor man's J.Crew".  

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Norway before but it sounds lovely!! (My dad has been quite a few times for business and tells me how great it is) I love the red denim on you!! And love your interpretation of Uniqlo....hehe. I totally agree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice that your dad is a Norway fan! You should come here too sometime! And glad I'm not alone in thinking that about UniQlo, heh. It's the closest I get since they don't have J.Crew in the UK. ;)

      Delete