Saturday, 13 July 2013

I call this my "Behemoth Outfit"!

T-shirt: Out of Print, Skirt: Anthro via ebay, Shoes: Benetton 
 So I couldn't limit myself to just the one Out of Print T-shirt. Because The Master and Margarita is kind of an awesome book - it has a man-sized, gun-toting sarcastic black cat named Behemoth in it, for one thing. And let me tell you, the level of  mayhem Behemoth causes on the tram system in Moscow makes even the nasties morning commute on the London Underground seem downright peaceful and enjoyable. 
...I'm also eyeing their Great Gatsby and Slaughterhouse Five shirts. Argh! 


Check out my pale legs! Ugh! Anyway, these shoes are a memento from our recent trip to Cologne to see the band Perfume in concert - if you've never heard of Perfume, they're an insanely catchy electro-pop girl-band, and they can dance on a moving walkway in heels. Victor is the bigger fan, but I really enjoyed myself too. And the shoes were cheap, nine euros I think? I also got a sweet fifteen euro dress! ...I have a bad feeling most of the shops in Cologne were on the verge of bankruptcy, actually!  


I missed out on this skirt last year when it hit the sale - I actually tried it on and decided I didn't like it, how stupid was I, right? But I kept thinking about it, and it was probably when Sayaka found one for herself for the mad sum of 10 dollars (jealous!) that I decided enough was enough, and went digging on ebay. And I love it! It's so soft, like a skirt version of track pants.     

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the Out-of-Print T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you so much! :) I can really recommend these shirts, even if they are a little sheer, and require you to size up if you have boobies. ;)

      Delete
  2. Glad you changed your mind about the skirt. the pattern and shape make it a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squee, thank you Jentine! :) It's a keeper for sure, I already have like five outfits with this skirt prepared in my head! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hello, sweet lady!! Thank you for your comment. I'm definitley keeping it easy with the exercise - it's my goal to do something active everyday and help get my energy up. :) So have no fear no crazy exercising going on here! As for my cat & dog? They didn't grow up together but my cat is really mellow and has a great temperament... so we never had to worry about them sharing such tight quarters. They even sleep together. Awww!

    And your skirt, is fabulous! It's a piece that will transition beautifully through out the seasons + I can see it being re-styled again & again. Adore it!! Hehe, yup, pale legs over here too!! ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Veronika! :) Glad to hear you're going to be careful - last thing you need is an injury to add to your health probems, eh? ;) I went to yoga class last night, and man was I hurty and tired afterwards, but it felt sooo good! Yoga in the summer = sweaty awesomeness.

      Your animals sound awesome. It's like an Aesop's fable happening in your living room. Please, please post some photos of their inter-species naptime! I need to see this so I can die of the cuteness.

      And hehe, glad you like the skirt! To be honest it's a bit warm for that skirt now, but that's what I'll be loving about it come autumn and winter. And hey, at least we shave our pale legs, right? ;) But I'm actually thinking of buying some of that organic self-tanning stuff at Body Shop...

      Delete
  4. The skirt looks so flattering on you Gwen! I'm so glad you went digging (hehe) on ebay!! Aren't they so comfy!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sayaka!! Yes, I agree, this is sooo comfy! I wish I could wear this to an office job, but UK offices don't like bright colours unfortunately.

      Delete