Tuesday, 2 July 2013

In Mozartville!

Top: Anthro, Skirt: UniQlo, Belt: Vero Moda, Sandals: Timberland,, Earrings: Accessorize 
 Here I am, in a graveyard in Salzburg. We went to Austria for our wedding anniversary, and had such a blast. I stupidly forgot to transfer any pictures of stuff in my haste to get these outfit pics out of the camera, so all I have to show is a tiny little corner of the city. It's such a gorgeous place though!


Salzburg is the home town of none other than Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, so naturally they peddle Mozart stuff everywhere. We went to see the actual house he was born in, since I happen to be a bit of a fan... We also went to a puppet show performance of his opera The Magic Flute, which was just amazingly well done, and so much fun! 


Weird fact about me, my mother had my birth delayed (Caesarian, you see) so she could go to the opera and watch The Magic Flute. Yes, she's a lady who's got her priorities straight! But as a strange consequence, I've always loved that opera, and sort of know big chunks of the score by heart. Funny, huh?

8 comments:

  1. Love Austria - what a gorgeous city and so much incredible history!! And you look fantastic, love those earrings on you, and your whole outfit for that matter. Super pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Veronika! :) the earrings are a recent gift from a dear friend of mine, so they are very precious to me!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I hope you share some of your pics of Salzburg, I've never been! I went to Vienna earlier but the weather was so rainy and cold and I had barely any time to enjoy Austria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I can post some when I' back from Germany! (Haha, I swear I'm not making this up!) Austria is wonderful in the summer! ♡

      Delete
  3. Happy Wedding anniversary Gwen!! You look adorable today. It looks like the perfect outfit for site see and travel in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much, Sayaka! :) It was a really comfy practical outfit, (I love this top, it goes with everything) and the skirt never exposed my underpants (my greatest fear with A-line skirts)!

      Delete
  4. I love the peach and navy together! The earrings are beautiful. Can't wait to see more of your trip:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristin! That's got to be my new favourite colour combo. And those earrings were a surprise gift from a friend of mine, that makes them extra special to me. :)

      Delete