Saturday, 11 July 2015

Midsummer


Dress: old Anthro, Boots: Steve Madden, Bag: Madewell



Victor and I got married on June 21st. The longest day of the year. I actually have trouble remembering how long ago that was now... Normally we'd go on a little trip somewhere to celebrate, but now that we are property owners we couldn't rea─║ly swing it for this year. So, we went out for a swanky brunch in Notting Hill. We got a good look at how the other half lives, for sure! But I don't care where I go, as long as I'm with this guy!


4 comments:

  1. Awwwww...
    Happy Anniversary!!
    Super cute outfit! But... tights in July?! Must cold across the pond!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hon! This was actually taken in June, when it was still weirdly chilly. London didn't warm up until July - but now, we have seen some heat! This dress has been on repeat, as has the black version of it, completely sans le tights!

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a happy anniversary! I totally understand wanting to celebrate with a little getaway but the realities of life and responsibilities getting in the way. I'm glad to see you still did something special for just the two of you. A swanky brunch sounds super fun!

    I love this look, by the way. It reminds me of Jenni! It's funky and boho but still very feminine and romantic. The different shades of white and brown all come together perfectly. It's just lovely!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! How did I not spot your sweet comment! Thank you so much, hon! We had a wonderful time! :)

      Delete