Thursday, 14 April 2016

Shady's Back...


Jacket: J.Crew, Shirt: Anthro,
Jeans: Noisy May, Boots: Madewell, all old!

Um, hello  - been a while, hasn't it? To make a long story short, my recent circumstances haven't really allowed me to blog... nothing bad happened, it was just mega inconvenient to dig the camera out and pose in the kitchen. But, like a crack addict, I just can't stay away! 


I'm sorry if my photos are a bit grainy, I wound up editing them in Instagram while on a plane. Yes, I sure know how to live it up. That's also the reason they're not cropped properly - I might redo them if I get a chance...


This was a double date outfit that never happened; I got all dolled up and then the cancellation text ticked in...! They cancelled for a very good reason though, and I may just recycle this outfit for then, 'cause I just love it that much. 


I got the idea from Lisa over at Respect the Shoes - she wore the reverse of this outfit in a photo she posted to Instagram, Liberty shirt with a stripey blazer! If anything could bring me back to blogging, it would have to be stripes and florals...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! Super duper cute!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia! You are too kind! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the sharkbite tunic top. I'm buying more and more of this style top. I love the longer length and interesting hem line. And all the shades of blue at work in this outfit are super cute.

    I'll have to send you an email by the end of the week to catch up. I have had "mega bad things" happen, and I feel like blogging is all I've been able to accomplish. It's kept me focused on the things I can control though. I'll check in soon!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, hon. I'll be waiting for your email then. Wish I could give you a hug, though!

      You know what - those jeans now have a hole where the sun don't shine! So at least I documented them before they gave up the ghost. And I only have one question - sharkbite? O_o

      Delete