Thursday, 26 May 2016

Flintstone

Jacket & dress: Madewell, Sandals: Birkenstock, Bag: Spotted Moth

I look like him in this dress, which is basically an animal-printed sack - don't I? Like a certain yabba-dabba-doo-shouting, foot-pedal-car-owning cartoon man, right? Anyway, sacks were all I wanted to wear during out heat wave a couple of weeks ago, so it was lucky for me I had this one handy! 


I realise it looks like I chopped off all of my hair in these pictures, but really, I just had a trim and it's waaay longer in the back! Having short hair is something I really hate - never again! - so the tresses are here to stay!


And in case you wonder what it says on my bag? It says, ahem, "This bag contains a bomb, a gun, a really large knife and loads of drugs". It's the perfect picnic bag because it fits my enormous woolly outdoor blanket in it - stolen from the Norwegian state railway many years ago, though not by me! I am a perfect angel in spite of what it says on my bag. Well okay, so I once nicked a Starbucks mug, but like, aside from that? Perfect angel. Heh.

3 comments:

  1. Lol you crack me up! I never in a million years would have thought Fred Flintsone. How about Fred Flintsone's cute little sister? Or a grown up Pebbles?
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, now you just have me thinking of the burlesque routine an "all-growed-up" Pebbles would do!! Thank you so much, hon! :)

      Delete