Monday, 19 June 2017

See My Ruffle?

Blazer , top+ necklace: Anthro, Skirt+boots: Madewell, Tights: American Apparel

I feel like I need to rename my blog again, for obvious reasons. I mean, my style's not exactly preppy anymore, is it? And judging from these photos, a good candidate for a name would be Sheep and Stripes. At some point I may also have worn Clocks and Owls, but don't quote me on that...


So anyway, if we're friends on Insta (and if we're not, well, there's a lot more going on over there than over here at the moment, heh), you'll know that we went to Romania this past weekend! It was a totally spur of the moment thing, Victor found cheap tickets and booked them on his phone while we were in a cafe. That was two weeks ago! I was a little worried about going over there because of how Romania has a certain... reputation, but it turned out to be totally fine! 


So yeah, that's why I'm blogging an old outfit right now - one I had on standby, as it were! Although we did take at least one good set of outfit photos while we were over there, on my phone because we couldn't bring the camera! Seriously, the luggage restrictions were such that we ended up bringing one little backpack each. It was just for a weekend, so it was fine, but even if we had found any souvenirs we liked, we couldn't have bought them! No space! 


But anyway, I am itching to rename this blog again, because apparently this is what I do every once in a while... So if you have any suggestions, I'd welcome any and all of them! I might even try to do a little redesign, if I can get my friend who did the first one to either help me or show me how!  

Oh, and see my ruffle up there? I was trying to drape it over the collar of my cardigan to show it off, in all its asymmetrical glory. In case you actually can't see it at all, it's on the right-hand side. My right, your left. Right? You're welcome. 

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh - a new name! How fun! What are you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not thinking anything! I have no idea! This is why I need help! Bunnies, bunnies... Bunnies and Bedhead is the best I can come up with right now, hah!

      Delete