Friday, 7 July 2017

Cool Door

Bag, skirt & top: Madewell, Necklace: Anthro, Scarf: Springfield,
Sandals: Birkenstock. All of them are old.  

When you've been blogging on and off for a while, you start to look for cool backdrops. Almost subconsciously. So when I spotted this door on one of our walks a few weeks ago, poor Victor had no choice but to photograph me in front of it. This door is attached to a church - a really old church near Euston underground station - that has an actual crypt you can visit. My inner goth is very eager to do that, but we haven't found the right time yet. 


I wore this to eat out at a fake French bistro place where I found a human hair in my food - but they still didn't take money off our bill! Not going back! And afterwards, we went to the Welcome Center to take in a free exhibition about electricity. Also, I feel this is another one of those "new style" outfits of mine - it feels less fussy, somehow, than how I used to dress. I felt super comfortable in it, and was very happy with how it turned out. Also, there's that colour palette again - blue, blush pink and black, with a green necklace thrown in, because why not.  And no, I'm still not pregnant - this is just a very billowy shirt. But it hides a food baby very well, hehe. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the color palette! But, ewwww on the hair. Hey! At least it was human and not rat!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has just opened up a whole new terrifying avenue of thought for me! Haha, have you heard about the monster rats of London?! They are bigger than Marcy!

      Delete